> scrolling-h ]
ITU-R BT.1729 / BT.471-1 Colour Bar with Moving Element
Display ITU-R BT.1729 and BT.471-1 colour bar with small moving element (bouncing ball)
as mentioned in CISPR 32 / CISPR 35 EMC standards.
which will run on many of the web browsers independent to the operating systems.
It may play 1 kHz tone, too, when loaded on Chrome, Firefox and similar browsers.
For the traditional scrolling Hs, see scrolling-h.
How to run it
To display ITU-R BT.1729 Colour Bar and Bouncing Ball,
(see also Tested Browsers).
If you want to run it offline, you can save it on your local storage.
However, you probably need to follow the above link first and then save the entire page
to save the file with all the associated files.
To copy the saved page, you need to copy the HTML file and all the associated files
without altering those names and directory structures.
ITU-R BT.1729 Colour Bar with Moving Element
- SVG, 16x9 (scalable; preferable, but see also BUGS)
- SVG, 4x3 (scalable; preferable, but see also BUGS)
- PNG, 3200x1800 (fixed size; maybe used also for other 16x9 screens, such as 1600x900, 1920x1080, 2560x1440, 3840x2160)
- PNG, 1024x768 (fixed size; maybe used also for other 4x3 screens, such as 2048x1536)
If the above versions doesn't work, as final resort,
maybe you can use the following limited-quality MP4 video or animated GIF instead:
ITU-R BT.471-1 Colour Bar with Moving Element
- These colorbars (test patterns) were derived from ITU-R BT.1729,
but they are not accurate.
- SVG versions are scalable and may give best result on any screen resolutions,
but, unfortunately, it seems some web browsers doesn't display it correctly.
If it doen't work, use rasterized PNG version instead or try use other web browsers.
See also Tested Browsers for the browser compatibility test results.
- If you couldn't run it or you had performance problem,
try another web browser such as Chrome and Firefox.
As a final resort, you may try MP4 video and animated GIF version above.
ITU-R BT.471-1 Colour Bar
These files are in the public domain,
and are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.